Friday 26 July 2013

New member of the team!

By Scott Buist - Marketing Assistant
So I wanted to introduce myself as the newest member of the team. I very recently started (Monday last week) and can’t believe I’m two weeks into the job already! Time fly’s when you’re busy and that’s certainly what we are. I am employed to help the marketing team of the University of Bedfordshire during this very busy period, helping with all sorts from clearing to the new prospectus.
My first week was a bit hectic as all jobs are when you are learning the ropes. We had a team meeting within two hours of me starting, where Sarah, Michelle, Lauren and Rehanna were all discussing progress on their various projects and future ones. I had a blank face through some of it, but was fast making notes to look up when I got back. It was a quick learning curve to say the least!
Currently my mind has eased as I have a much better understanding of how the University operates. I have been given some exciting projects which I have got stuck into. I’m sure some of you will see my handy work in publications such as the new subject guides and the new Postgraduate prospectus, which are going to print as I write this message!.
 Hope you all have a great day. Let’s all hope this lovely weather continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment