Monday 13 July 2015

Like a student before the approaching deadline

Time flies!.. I have just over two weeks until my contract with the MARC team ends. And as always, there are so many things I want to finish before I leave. I feel like a student before an approaching deadline, but I don't want to leave everything for the last minute!

With clearing coming up, I want to make sure that there is all relevant content on the course pages to help prospective students make the right decision. That involves filming and editing more interviews, adding accreditation logos and NSS stats, quotes, blogs, photo galleries and articles.

There are a number of other web updates for the Business School, and Health and Social Sciences faculties that I need to do. We are creating a new page clearly outlining the capacity of the simulation centre at Butterfield Park. I am also going to film some interviews there - can't wait to see the facility!

Speaking of interviews, I have started a project called Knowledge Sharing where students speak about the topic of their choice - something they have learned or researched as part of their study. So far we have an MBA student talking about the use of Big Data, and a nursing student talking about recovery in mental health. There will be more, so keep an eye on our Youtube channel!

We are also preparing a corporate video for the Business School, to show how we work and what we have achieved so far. The storyboard is there and now I am looking through all the footage and photos to pick the relevant ones for the final production.

And great news on the publication side - new edition of BedsBiz is almost ready! We're on final stages of proofreading and approval. There will be some great insights on various subjects in this issue.

So, it will be intensive couple of weeks for me, but coming back from the dance camp in Czech Republic, I am ready to dive back to work before I set off for more traveling, dance, teaching and performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment