Monday 2 March 2015

A whistle stop tour


Krystle Hall, Campaign Officer 

I’m going to give you a whistle stop tour of campaigns in this blog as I am so busy at the moment. 

Another day, another campaign evaluation. This time it’s Winter Campaign. I have been reflecting on the activity; digging through the traps and coils and springs. I have identified the limitations, outdoor and SOI data capture along with the implications of overlapping campaigns. After all my probing what have I observed …. Google rules all. No surprises there. It was a successful campaign on the whole and the value is clear. Next up for evaluation are Jan Starts and Aylesbury.

Pre-Clearing is alive and kicking. The outdoor aspect of the campaign has now come to a close but we are still all over online and social media platforms. I always keep a careful eye on performance and the lovely Lauren Hague (Digital Officer) gave me an overview of our social media reporting last week, needless to say I was very excited to discover some new shiny graphs to play with.

Now that the Clearing evaluation is complete, I'm at planning stage. The team recently had an artwork meeting to thrash out new ideas and concepts for Clearing. I have been writing the brief for our design agency Fabrik and putting together some concept mood boards. As it will be a digital centric campaign it is important that there is synergy between platforms for brand unity. We are meeting with Fabrik this week to discuss our approach, not only for Clearing but for future branding as well, and we are all very excited. I have been working on evaluations for a couple of weeks now so I will be embracing the opportunity to turn my hand to the creative.

UCMK campaign is chugging along, no major updates to share there. I am also entering my first Heist Award submission next week and have been putting the entry together so keep your fingers crossed for a shortlist. Right, I better get back to it.

Later skaters,

Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment