Monday 15 December 2014

Starting to wind down for Christmas (I think!)

So, as you can imagine, this week is mostly getting things finished ahead of the Christmas break.

The UG16 prospectus is now at first proof stage, we've had the first draft of the artwork and we’re feeding back to the designers this week. It’s looking really great- really clean and professional with a clear progression from last year. I’m getting excited seeing it all come together, as I've worked on this from the initial design stage.
The February start new student guide is almost signed off now, ready to go out in the New Year. I’m just waiting on some final tweaks and this will be good to go by the end of the week.

Artwork for our PG Open Events
in February
We've also started to implement the PG Open Day plans for February 2015. Google activity and the website homepage banner will be up and running this week, most agencies have been briefed ready for the activity that is imminent after the Christmas break, and I’ll be pushing the event via social media this week, to drum up some awareness and interest before the holidays.

Clare, don’t leave us!
As Clare mentioned in her previous blog, she leaves us on Christmas eve to go travelling in the New Year. We’re not jealous at all! She will be a big miss within the team, but we all wish her the best of luck! We’re all meeting up after work on Thursday to wish her a final farewell.

Merry Christmas!
Festivities
So, over to Christmas! We’ve got two Christmas lunches in the calendar this week; one today and one on Wednesday. We’ve then got a University wide staff party on Friday afternoon.And as Friday is my last day in office before Christmas, it’s a nice way to start my holidays early! I’ll be travelling up to Sunderland straight after to spend Christmas up North. I’ve got my woollies packed and I’m super excited! The best thing about Christmas is spending time with friends and family. Or is it all the yummy food?! Hmmm….

Speak in the New Year,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment