Wednesday 8 June 2016

Will we be beaming with PRide again soon?

So you know I always mention my open day campaigns – like a broken record! – well, I’m finally writing my first award entry for our September 2015 open day event.


I’m hoping to enter it into the ‘Best Low Budget Campaign’ category at this year’s CIPR PRide awards. We entered this category last year for the previous September open day and we won silver, so hopefully we can pull off a similar, if not better, performance this year – my evaluation report showed a good YOY increase and we substantially beat target, so fingers crossed!

I’ve also been helping out with the Clearing campaign. I’ve been editing some short student videos and also taken some computing related pictures, both are part of our Clearing social media campaign. I can’t believe Clearing is almost here again – it comes round so quickly – like Christmas?! (Yeah, I said the word Christmas in June – shame on me).

Welcome guides
We’re now also at the final stages of the 2016 Welcome guide which goes to print this week and I’ve recently briefed in the Nursing welcome guide – one publication ends another begins.

Over the next couple of weeks I’ll be working on some collateral for our new foundation years, creating some advice emails for our 2017 enquirers, and working my way through the last open day campaigns for this cycle.

On that note, I best get on…
Speak soon,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment