Monday 19 January 2015

Off to a flying start


Well, it’s my first blog of 2015 and we’re mega busy in the office. I feel like we’ve had a flying start to the year so far- I’m feeling really productive! We’re at the second proof stage of the undergraduate 2016 prospectus- it’s looking really nice, but there are still a few things to sort before the print deadline in early February! And we’re also at the first proof stage of the undergraduate 2016 mini guide, which will be signed off around the same time as the main prospectus.

PG open day artwork
On top of that, I’m half way through implementing the PG open day plans for February- two weeks to go. And I’ve also developed an open day plan for our UG open day in February, in line with the pre-clearing campaign that Krystle is busy working on. 
UG open day artwork

As part of the UG open day campaign I will be reworking the open day brochures, so I’ve been working with recruitment to try and finalise how these will look and the correct information to include. We’ll send these out by email to all registrants prior to the events taking place.

I’ve also started work on the January e-zine edition, which will be the first applicant edition following the 15 January UCAS deadline, so the messages will have a slightly different focus; informing applicants about life on campus, our student bloggers, accommodation and lot’s more! We’ve recently had two new email templates designed too, so I’m getting used to the new layout as I build the email.


I was also busy at the beginning of the month sending out email communications to enquirers during the build-up to the 15 January UCAS deadline, offering advice on lifestyle and what’s next after submitting an application. We like to provide applicants with as much information as possible to help them through their journey.

I’ve also finished my first open day evaluation report of this cycle; only another four to go to play catch up. Lots of number crunching coming my way I think!

Get me there now...!
Well, that’s all from me for this month. But I’ve got to finish my blog on a totally none-work-related subject by letting you all know that I’m jetting off to Cuba for two weeks on Wednesday (‘Off to a flying start’- get it now?!).
Speak soon, K




No comments:

Post a Comment