Friday 16 August 2013

Back to Beds...!

by Rehanna Khan, Marketing Assistant

Hi Everyone

I'm back after a lovely week of celebrating the end of Ramadan with a a very festive Eid (which also marks the first day of the next Islamic month - Shawaal)! I cooked, I ate, I ate some more... and more... and enjoyed a wonderful time surrounded by loved ones. It was an epic continuum of eating glorious food with the people I adore  - looking forward to it again next year :)

Back in the office, things are buzzing - it's clearing fever all around. And though it's busy, we fear not! As per each year, our Admissions Team have a sophisticated system set up which inlcudes an ample number of in-house operators, an overflow call centre (so no-one is left on hold) and a special call back team. So if you know anyone, or are someone who is themself interested in studying with us, then give us a call on 0800 013 0925 - but don't leave it too long, I hear we're filling up places pretty quick! :) 

Did you know Lauren is now part of the Digital Team? Of course you do :) But I had to have my say. As Lauren used to sit opposite me, I came back to an empty space *sob sob*. Though if I strain my ear hard enough, I can hear her laughter a few yards away. It's great to know she's still part of the wider team and I'm extremely pleased for her. I guess now the search begins for the Marketing Team's next marketing assistant... Speaking of which, we're due to appoint a new Marketing Manager next week. These are exciting times indeed.




Until the next time, adios amigos :)
Rehanna

No comments:

Post a Comment